Western Music II(It's mandatory... :()
Great Christian Thinkers(Looks interesting... but hard)
Abnormal Psychology(Yay! for crazy people...)
World Literature(again... it's mandatory... but this may turn out to be interesting)
Biblical Heritage II(Gotta love all of Fr. Pentiuc's classes...)
Contemporary Islamic Theology(Ahhh... my first class at BC... a real school... it's a lovely class. We seem to be started off with REALLY basic things(i.e. "What are the 5 pillars of Islam?))
So anywho... internet isn't working in my room. I'm sitting here in my friend's room right now. I have no idea why it's not working... lol probably viruses. Anywho, as I mentioned before... I really like my elective at BC. So much so that I'd be willing to transfer there... but there are 2 reasons why I am not/can't. One is that I'm a senior next year, and I can't tranfer and then graduate in one year. The other is the major I would be taking. I would switch to the "Mideast and Islamic Studies" department, because (no offense to them) I sure as hell don't want Roman Catholics teaching me Theology. Anywho, it's aight, I only have one year left.
I'm also 90% sure that I'm going to live off campus next year. I'm going to try to get a 2 bedroom apartment next year with 4 people. So far we have 2 (me and Andrew). There are MANY benefits to having an apartment as opposed to living here:
1. My own bathroom. No more public crap bathrooms
2. I'm sick and tired of the conservative-ass-shitty rules at this place (i.e. no guys on the girls side (and visa-versa) after "hours" which means past 11:00 on week days, and 12:00 on weekends... with my own apartment I can have people of the opposite sex over whenever... the can even ::gasps:: God forbid... sleep over)
3. I, as a man in my 20's like to have a drink every once in a while. I can do that. Hell, I can invite others over to do the same. Also, I wish to be able to smoke without having to try to hide myself on some obscure place on the campus
4. It will save me about $3,000 a year on room and board
5. I don't have to eat the shitty-ass food here, I can go get REAL FOOD.
So anywho, God-willing this whole apart thing works out. I saw some for like $1250 a month. Thats not bad... it's about $325 a person. thats actually really good. Anywho, we'll see what we have in Fall.
Also, can you believe that it was a year ago today that I left for Greece??? Crazy stuff.
Also, I can't wait to go to Istanbul in March!!!!